Teacher’s Assistant (Part Time) | Amelia Island, FL
Amelia Art Studio is looking for a part time teacher’s assistant to help facilitate with our growing customer relations and thriving studio operations.
Some responsibilities include:
• Assist with studio operations
• Prep art materials and equipment in advance of class
• Greet and welcome artists to class and assist with seating
• Assist artists during classes, workshops, events, and parties
• Manage clean up efforts after class
• Assist with organizing tasks and upcoming lessons
• Flexible hours depending on studio operations
• Must be willing to receive on-the-job training
• Ability to build relationships with artists and partners
• Teaching experience is a plus
• Artistic talent is a plus
If you’re interested in joining our team, please fill out the form to the left. If we feel that your qualifications make you a superb candidate for the position, we will contact you.